Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Berrycumber Juicey

Berrycumber Juicey by RawfullyBlessed
Day Three Pick-Me-Up:
I needed a little pick-me-up this morning. I drank some before I decided to take the picture. SORRY.
This is a real good for you drink. Berries and grapes are always full of good things to help your skin. 
Use the juicer, and pack the chute. Also don't forget to wash them before you juice. If you can wait that long. I tend to eat my way to a juice. :). Also, I am in a habit of peeling my celery, because my kids eat it better when it is not so stringy. I don't know if it makes a difference, so I thought I would let you know. When my kids smell the produce being cut, they are there for some before I can get it juiced. 
Here is my recipe. Enjoy!
Berrycumber Juicey:
1 cup strawberries
1 cup blueberries
1 cup grapes
3-4 stalks of celery
1  big cucumber
Juice it Baby!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment