Saturday, July 6, 2013

Oh Crap..Another Day

     Have you ever woke up and said...."oh crap..another day..." well I have. There has been many mornings that I have felt defeated before I ever get started. Like the mornings that you are woke up to the sound of your youngest son saying "Mom someone peed all over the floor and I can't get to the toilet." Yep. That is how I know today is going to be one of those days. Then, on the way to clean up the pee, you see that clothes everywhere. Yep, not a cloth left in the closet.  One of my son's is Autistic, among other diagnosis.
     Okay, so now the bathroom is clean. The youngest made it to the potty. But now there are yells and screams from the bedroom. So I run from the kitchen. While the youngest was pottying, his brother "reset" his DS (game). 
SO BE THANKFUL, COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS. 
IT COULD BE WORSE.
HAVE A GOOD DAY
NOW GO JUICE SOMETHING
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment